Poll results



Here are the results of the March poll:

Have you pre-ordered WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART'S BLOOD?
  • 46.81% - Yes, I pre-ordered through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or some other online bookstore.
  • 16.49% - No, I will buy it on or after the release day.
  • 9.51% - I haven't yet, but I intend to put in an order soon.
  • 5.79% - Yes, I pre-ordered a signed copy from the Poisoned Pen bookstore.
  • 4.16% - No, I'm waiting for the audio version.
  • 3.71% - No, I will get it from the library.
  • 2.53% - Yes, I pre-ordered from my local bookstore.
  • 2.08% - No, because I don't want to risk it not arriving on the publication date.
  • 1.93% - I will receive my copy at the OUTLANDER Fan Retreat on June 7 in Seattle.
  • 1.63% - No, because someone else is buying it for me as a gift.
  • 0.45% - What is pre-ordering and how can I do it?
  • 4.90% - Other
There were 673 responses to this poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated!  Please take a moment to vote in the April poll, which is all about the Lord John books and stories.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.