November poll results

Here are the results of the November poll, which asked the question, "Which of Diana Gabaldon's books are you currently reading or listening to?"
  • 14.76% - WRITTEN IN MY OWN HEART'S BLOOD
  • 14.49% - DRAGONFLY IN AMBER
  • 11.76% - THE FIERY CROSS
  • 11.41% - VOYAGER
  • 9.84% - DRUMS OF AUTUMN
  • 8.54% - A BREATH OF SNOW AND ASHES
  • 7.31% - OUTLANDER / CROSS STITCH
  • 6.77% - I'm reading other things right now.
  • 6.43% - AN ECHO IN THE BONE
  • 1.98% - THE SCOTTISH PRISONER
  • 1.16% - LORD JOHN AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLADE
  • 0.75% - A TRAIL OF FIRE
  • 0.55% - LORD JOHN AND THE PRIVATE MATTER
  • 0.55% - LORD JOHN AND THE HAND OF DEVILS
  • 0.41% - THE EXILE (graphic novel)
  • 3.28% - Other
Here are the responses for "Other":
  • I've read them all
  • Rereading passges in Outlander and Voyager that I love
  • Virgins in Dangerous Women
  • will be starting a reread of DIA soon
  • I don't have time to read for fun right now... :(
  • All of them
  • i read all the books for the 5th time at the moment voyager !
  • Just finished 3rd reread of whole series
  • Reading 'Beautiful Ruins' which has a Claire character and Outlander for 10th t
  • I'm finishing Outlander now. HOW ABOUT A BOX SET for Christmas????
  • The Space Between
  • the space between
  • I am reading MOHBY, audible book DIA on IPad, and CD in car of Scottish Prisoner
  • I've read all those listed. What's after ...Hearts Blood?
  • Just finished reading the series--it took me three months!
  • Listening to DIA and reading EIB
  • The Space Between
  • I've read the whole seried and started over. Into DIA right now.
  • Have read them all so rereading favorite scenes
  • i have read all of the above
  • I have her 8 bks on an iPod, listen randomly to all.
  • A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallow and The Space Between
  • Voyager on my own and Outlander with my husband.
  • Re-listened to entire series. Now catching up on other things.
  • finished Scottish Prisoner, rereading 1st book
  • The Space Between
  • Working my way through the BIG books--again.
  • Virgins
  • I'm reading Voyager to my husband at night, but the Scottish Prisoner alone.
  • Read them all, al over and over again, now in dia
  • I'm re-reading them but will insert LJG books as n
  • Reading Outlander, listening to MOBY! :)
  • I read and reread all of them!
  • Reading The Space Between, relistening to DIA
  • rereading Outlander and Voyager
  • the space between
  • waiting for Written in my own Hearts Blood in paperback. Have re-read all others
  • I've read them all already
  • The Space Between
  • But I'm thinking I should get the audio too.
  • Re reading them all
  • Rereading! It's along time until 4/4.
  • Re-reading the entire series
  • I just finished :( Hurry with book #9 :)
  • L'ECHO DES COEURS LOINTAINS-LS FILS DE LA LIBERTE
  • rereading them all again
  • VIRGINS
  • The space between
There were 1463 responses to this poll. I didn't vote myself, but I am listening to OUTLANDER (yet again!) at the moment. Thanks very much to everyone who participated!

Please take a moment to vote in the December poll, which asks the question, "What is your favorite gift from the OUTLANDER books?" Thanks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.